The YMCA is one of the world’s largest non-profit organizations with over 10,000 locations in the United States. Their three areas of focus include Youth Development, Healthy Living and Social Responsibility.
OlleyMay creates various marketing campaigns for YMCAs nationally (see link below). One of our most recent marketing campaigns played off of the Rio Olympics.
For the Wilton, Connecticut YMCA location OlleyMay launched a multi-channel marketing campaign that included a jumbo postcard, Facebook advertising, email marketing, indoor signage, outdoor signage and a landing page.
The postcard was mailed to a targeted audience of approximately 4,000 prospective households which met our YMCA Consumer Profile target criteria for the Wilton, Connecticut community. The postcard was also sent to members. The campaign ran for approximately 6 weeks.
- The online advertisement was displayed approximately 16,500 times
- The landing page received 1,100 visits
- 64 adults and families signed up for a trial membership
- 15 of the trial members converted to paying members
- Return on Investment (ROI) of approximately 3.5 times.*
OlleyMay services included:
- Concept & strategy
- Design & branding
- Direct mail printing and mailing
- Consumer household targeting, data segmenting, list purchasing
- Online advertising
* This is a top level, 12-month ROI calculation and does not include other purchases by these members during their membership.